Lead Data Manager – 6 Month Contract
My Client is a large Pharmaceutical company, based in the UK, which are the leaders in the science and medicine of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). They have over 15 years’ experience with over 2500 employees. They are seeking Lead data managers to join their team. Data Managers are a key role within the company and that’s why my client is willing to pay such high competitive day rates.
- Annotate eCRFs
- Test the Data Entry Screen (eCRF)
- Perform data review
- Perform quality control checks
- Prepare and archive CDDM documentation
- Ensure adequate training is taken and upheld
- Lead and manage a team of data managers
- Generates study metrics and data reports
- Represent CDDM at clinical trial team meetings
You Must Have
- Master’s degree in scientific or healthcare discipline/equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in a clinical trial environment and data management
Knowledge of ICH/GCP
- SAS knowledge (basic) is an advantage
- Ability to lead and manage other data managers
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: +44 (0) 1293 776644.