Home Based/Office Based Freelance/Consultant Biostatistician - 6 Month Contract - FRANCE
I am partnered with a small, niche, company that provides software solutions and services for improving medical image interpretation and management in clinical trials.
If you are a Biostatistician with a strong pharmaceutical industry background and would like to join a company where you will develop new skills in an environment that is different to your standard CRO/Pharmaceutical Company – then please read on.
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- 4-8 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry/as a Biostatistician
- Experience with SAS
- CDISC experience
- A good level of programming in R and other programming languages are a plus
- Good skills in descriptive and inferential statistics (hypothesis testing), statistical modelling (linear models, mixed models…), machine learning (SVM, random forest etc)
Your job responsibilities will be, but not limited to, the following:
- Design clinical research studies – alongside scientists and engineers
- Analyse data from Biomarker and clinical research studies
- Provide assistance for data representation and interpretation for internal and external publications
If you meet the criteria described and this position sounds interesting to you – then to find out more,
send your cv to Alexander Antoniou on email@example.com
or call me on +44 (0) 1293 776644.