Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,300 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include clinical development, Oncology, Devices and Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
The successful individual will be supporting our Clinical Analytics Strategic Staffing Provision working towards new Full Service Provider agreements and complex staffing models in Statistical Programming, Biostatistics and Data Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified client account(s).
• Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within account and develop deep knowledge of the client organization.
• Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each client account.
• Map key Chiltern stakeholders to their peer individuals at the client account to ensure increasing intimacy between Chiltern and client accounts.
• Provide leadership and direction in client activities to ensure the relationship is leveraging Chiltern’s capabilities and service offerings.
• Collaborate with Chiltern business development leaders to plan and implement sales activities. Recommend bid defense team participants to Business Development leadership. Educate team participants in client culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
• Ensures all post award follow-up related to the sale is expertly handled and supports the completion of all contractual documents
• Provide Perform other duties as required by the Department
• University Degree in life sciences or related discipline
• Master’s Degree Preferred
• Extensive experience within the pharmaceutical and CRO market selling Strategic Staffing and Unit based work
• A strong network of clients in Europe
• Proven experience in lead generation and managing key accounts
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee data and information during interactions with staff at all levels
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and professionals in client and sponsor organizations
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• This is a full time permanent role, office based or home based in the EU
• For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone +44 (0) 1753 216 725. To apply, please send your CV to Julia Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
• Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response