Director of Data Management – 6 Month Contract – Small Biotech – Switzerland
Have you been at the head of a department before?
Have you managed and grown a small team of Data Managers before?
Are you a freelancer or a professional who is open to freelancing?
Are you looking to grow alongside a small biotech company with a huge pipeline?
If you have answered YES to all of the above, then do read on to find out about this new position.
A small biotech company based in Switzerland are looking to develop and expand their Data Management department. Due to investments and a rapidly growing pipeline, they have opened up a new position by changing the structure of their department. A Director of Data Management is needed to oversee the data management department and to help ensure that all Data Managers are working efficiently and productively to ensure that they can reach their targets.
The right candidate, should be:
- Somebody with extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and clinical trial development
- Somebody with vast management experience as head/director of departments for pharma/biotech/CRO companies
- Somebody who is able to adapt to a new environment quickly and efficiently
- Somebody who has a proven experience mentoring and overseeing Data Managers
- Somebody who has grown and developed teams in the past
If you feel that this candidate profile matches yourself, then send over your CV and covering letter to Alexander Antoniou via email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion