The position gives you the opportunity to support one of our client dedicated teams across various areas within in-house support.
* Set-up, file, and maintain of eTMF/pTMF
* Maintain, update, and may input information into databases for clinical tracking.
* Track incoming and outgoing clinical and regulatory documents and updates for investigator sites, studies, or project team
* Support group or team in preparing study documents
* Manage central inbox and process site requests to appropriate team member
* Orders supplies to support all phases of studies
* Process, log and distribute completed case report forms
* Coordinate completion and execution of contracts, vendor agreements, and client information
* Prepare materials and attend group/team meetings
* Oversee the work of Clinical Assistants and provide on-the-job training
* Follow standard operating procedures
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Several years of experience in an administrative support position
* Proven experience supporting clinical research/CRO or biotech/pharma teams
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills
* Proficiency with standard business software, including experience using databases
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
* A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Mareike Schönberg on +49 6102 813 227.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM