* Developing global tools and utilities with The SAS System®
* Assist in validation and documentation of global macros
* Gathering requirements
* Write user specifications for utility updates
* Develop validation scripts and run validation suites
* Write documentation for user support
* Perform independent code review
* Write supporting validation documents
* Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in mathematics, statistics, computer science, natural sciences, informatics or a related field or an equivalent qualification with comparable theoretical and technical depth.
* Extensive knowledge of SAS programming with demonstrable interest in using less common techniques such as regular expressions, hash objects, etc.
* Extensive experience of statistical programming and/or data management programming for clinical trials
* Experience of unit testing frameworks
* Knowledge of CDISC Standards including SDTM and ADaM
* Knowledge of statistics and Java advantageous
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
* A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Mareike Schönberg on +49 6102 813 227.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM