An excellent opportunity has become available to join inVentiv Health Clinical as a (Senior) Project Manager as part of our Global Project Management team. Acting as a core project member you will ensure on-time and on-budget performance as well as supervise and mentor clinical staff whilst leading stand-alone projects.
In this role you will work as part of a therapeutically aligned team focused within Oncology and you will be involved in supporting studies across Phase II-III for multiple clients.
As part of Global Project Management you will benefit from a Project Support Unit dedicated to supporting you. Additionally, there is a strong leadership presence in Europe, including the line manager for this role (VP, Global Project Management, Haematology & Oncology) whom is based in Germany.
* Oversee interdisciplinary clinical research programs
* Represent inVentiv Health to the customer, ensuring satisfaction levels are maintained and program deliverables are communicated effectively
* Lead clinical team to ensure quality, timelines and budget management
* Responsible for TMF Management Plan and quality and completeness of TMF for assigned projects
* Accountable for all project deliverables for each project assigned
* Coordinate activities and deliverables of all study conduct Partners and proactively identify and manage issues
* Ensure studies are conducted in compliance with GCP, relevant SOP's and regulatory requirements
* Accountable for maintenance of study information on a variety of databases and systems
* Responsible for study management components of inspection readiness for all aspects of the study conduct
* Oversight for development and implementation of project plans
* Plan coordinate and present at internal and external meetings
* Direct the activities of assigned Project Support staff
* Prepare project management reports for clients and management
* Implementation resource strategies to achieve project goals
* Developing contingency planning and risk mitigation
* Strategies to ensure successful delivery of study goals
* Participate in bid defence meetings where presented as potential project manager/director
* Lead operational input to proposal development and pricing including proposed operations strategy
* May train and support new Project Managers
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Lyndsey Jewitt on +44 1628 551159.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com