The CTA performs multiple tasks towards project team support in meeting program timelines, some of those responsibilities are:
* Work in the CTMS, entering the site contact and account information, as well as milestones and driver dates
* Is member of study teams and supports them in site selection, start up activities: creation, distribution and collection of regulatory documents; EC submission, liaison with regulatory department for CA submission, CDA creation and collection
* Is responsible of ESF maintenance, preparation and distribution of OSIF
* Is responsible of uploading documents in different systems
* Is responsible of distribution of Safety reports to sites
* Is responsible of creation of CST appendices
The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health, with full benefits, like lunch vouchers, eco cheques, health insurance etc. If you have the required experience for this position and you are looking for a company which would like to invest in your development, please don't hesitate and contact our recruiters via and refer to job number 5796.
If this role is not suitable for your experience but you have worked in clinical research in the industry and would like to discuss other roles, please contact us as well for other possibilities!
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. With more than 15,000 employees and the ability to support clients in more than 90 countries, our global scale and deep therapeutic expertise enable inVentiv to help clients successfully navigate an increasingly complex environment.