Clinical Contract Administrator
Office based - Uxbridge
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Pharma company with a strong reputation within the industry and a great place to work and learn.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for customizing agreements based on the engagement specification and escalating any legal or financial changes to the appropriate parties in accordance with corporate and financial policies.
- Review, negotiate, amend and finalise Clinical Trial Agreements
- Manage the drafting, final execution and signature process
- Act as a primary site contact to address legal questions and concerns as well as financial queries
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal guidelines
- Act in complete and total compliance with all external laws, regulations and policies
- Manage the set-up of new suppliers and contract payment systems
- Drive internal fund approval process
- Ensure all executed agreements are recorded into relevant internal systems
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the following requirements will be needed:
- Bachelor´s level degree in life sciences, business management or related subject
- Great knowledge of compliance, regulations and legal requirements
- Understanding of clinical trial operations
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and dealing with internal and external costumers
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
This position is full time and office based, and is offered through permanent employment with inVentiv Health Clinical. There are many benefits available for employees for inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: salary, 25 days annual leave, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counselling and bonuses!
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply below or contact Amanda Bond on +44 1628 587 413.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com