Senior Principal Biostatistician - Small/Mid-Sized Pharma - UK
Alexander Antoniou is searching for a Senior Principal Statistician to join a large and global Pharmaceutical company. This company are looking to expand their Biometrics Department within the UK. This particular company is full of ambitious and hard-working individuals that aim to make their dreams a reality. Therefore, the successful applicant must be likeminded with a drive to succeed within their career.
The right candidate would be somebody who is confident in their ability to manage, lead and develop a team of experienced Biostatisticians. Ideally, my client is looking for somebody to begin as a contractor on a 6 month contract, with the intentions of turning permanent afterwards. If all is well during the first 6 months, a permanent placement will be offered.
For this company, your responsibilities will include:
- Guide and mentor a group of early phase statisticians
- Develop and grow the team
- Improve the statistical methodology and processes
- Effectively deliver clinical studies of high quality
- Lead the statistical/strategic plans for clinical development
- Represent the company at external and internal meetings
You must also have the following experience to be considered:
- MSc in Statistics / Mathematics or equivalent
- PhD is preferred but not necessary
- A commitment and proven track record of driving innovation
- Proven ability to lead and manage a department
- Relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry (at least 8 years’ for pharma/CRO/Biotech companies)
If you match the required criteria and have a drive for innovation within science, then send over your CV and covering letter to Alexander Antoniou via email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 1293 776644.