Clinical Trial Coordinator - South Korea - Permanent Role
Clintec is actively recruiting for clinical professionals to join our expanding global company. By working for Clintec you can further your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you can be assured of rewarding benefits. In the past 12 months, we have expanded into 17 new countries with offices opening across the globe. Apply now and become part of our international team.
Working as a Clinical Trial Coordinator for Clintec you will be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects for a number of leading global pharmaceutical companies with the opportunity to develop progress and travel globally. This is a perfect role for Clinical Trial Coordinator who understands the drug development process, has significant experience within CTC role and is willing to travel as required. Due to a period of sustained expansion, a number of career opportunities have arisen within Clintec International for talented Clinical Trial Coordinators to join our experienced teams in South Korea.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trial Coordinator:
· Tracking and reporting trial documents and ensuring collation and distribution of study tools and documents
· Updating clinical trial databases
· Management of clinical and non-clinical
· Prepare, collate, distribute and archive clinical documents and correspondence
· Updating manuals/documents (e.g., patient diaries, instructions) and documenting proper destruction of clinical supplies
· Providing and collecting from investigators forms/lists for site evaluation/validation and site start-up
· Preparation of submission package for IRB/ERC and support regulatory agencies submissions
· Collaboration with finance/budgeting representatives for tracking, reporting of negotiations, contract development, approval, maintenance and payments (investigators, vendors, grants)
· Monitor, track adherence and disclosures and budget closeout
· Organising meetings, creating and tracking study memos/letters
· Supporting and preparing for local investigators meetings
· High School Degree or equivalent.
· Previous experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous.
· Good knowledge of the clinical trial process.
· Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
· Strong organisational and communication skills.
Clintec is a dynamic, UK headquartered, privately owned, full service Contract Research Organisation with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assisting in their key product development efforts for over two decades. At Clintec we have experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, rare disease, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
Clintec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. Clintec offers a competitive salary and rewards package.