Principal Statistician – International Pharmaceutical Company – UK
Alexander Antoniou has been approached by an International Pharmaceutical Company as the sole recruiter for their Biometrics Team. The team consists of only the best within industry, with an average of 12 years’ pharmaceutical industry experience per individual.
If you would like to work alongside true industry professionals.
If you're confident in your hands-on ability as well as your ability to mentor/oversee/develop a team.
If you're looking to join an innovative company whereby their true beliefs lay within quality and precision.
Then do read on…
This opportunity will entail 4 important factors
People Development: Train/Mentor/Develop other Statisticians
Recruitment: Involved in interviewing and growing the Biostatistics team
Problem Solving: Solving complex problems with broad perspective
Personal Growth: Attending and participating in learning events for both personal and professional development.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead statistical activities on a project level
- Provide your statistical input into the clinical development plans
- Preparing SAPs
- Conduct peer review of clinical protocols and SAPs
- Involved in due diligence activities
- Represent the statistics team in meetings
- Lead non project cross-functional teams
- Provide statistical consultancy to a wide range of customers
- Interacting with external key opinion leaders
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Medical Statistics or equivalent
- Experience working for Pharmaceutical Companies/Biotechs/CROs
- Considered an expert in statistical methodologies
- Strong experience with CDISC
- Ability to program with SAS and R is preferred
Get in touch with Alexander Antoniou, as you won’t find this opportunity elsewhere.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 1293 776644.