PL - 5770
CRA / Clinical Research Associate
inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated CRA with previous clinical research experience to work as a Clinical Research Associate within our global pharma client in their office in Sofia.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
Working through our Strategic Resourcing Staffing division, you will be responsible for the full range of activities from study set-up through to close-out.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
* Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g, temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented. Inform the investigational staff of the distribution process
* Conduct initiation, site monitoring and close out visits according to the checklist of activities
* This opportunity would suit a CRA with at least 2 year of on-site monitoring experience
* Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in a health related field
* Experience in study submissions and contract negotiation
* Fluent in Bulgarian and English language (written and oral)
* Able to be flexible, willing to travel
The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health Clinical, including full benefits.
Freelance contractors are not being considered for this position
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv.They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 22 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, life and accidental insurance.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com.