Senior Auditor, Europe
Home or office based
Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a Senior Auditor to be based in Europe.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced GCP Auditor who is looking for career progression. As a prominent addition to our Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance team you will be a key contributor in ensuring inVentiv as well as its vendors and third parties are in compliance with industry regulatory requirements and internal SOPs. The position offers flexibility to be home or office based in any of our European locations.
* Conduct and report audits, maintain records and disseminates issues from it
* Read and understand company SOPs and Operating Guides and audit compliance to same
* Facilitate client audits and regulatory inspections
* Prepare audit reports
* Follow up to resolution of Corrective and Preventive Actions
* Maintain audit status up to date in relevant system/tracker
* Perform role of Quality Representative to Operations as needed
* Assist with training and mentoring of less experienced Quality staff
* Conduct peer reviews of audit reports and/or QC of peer reviews
* Conduct For-Cause investigations
* Assist in Root Cause Analysis facilitation as assigned
* Assist with management of the Serious Quality Issues process as assigned
* Helps develop key quality indicators and analyses data and facts to identify and solve problems
* Act as QARC representative to clients, program and project teams
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
* Bachelor's degree
* Proven relevant audit experience in Clinical Research
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
* Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 30%)
* Competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* Commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization
* Opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM