Medical Director, Oncology, Europe
Home or office based
Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a Medical Director, Oncology to be based in Europe (preferably in Germany, Spain, France or Italy).
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
* Serve as Medical Monitor on assigned projects
* Provide strategic planning and design consultation, development, and implementation of client-directed clinical development programs
* Prepare/review clinical study protocols and draft case report forms
* Review draft tables and listings of clinical studies
* Review Clinical Study Reports (CSR) and assist with preparation of CSR/Regulatory documents
* Represent Medical & Scientific Affairs on project teams
* Support Business Development efforts in proposal preparation and in presenting inVentiv Health Clinical capabilities to prospective clients
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
* Medical Degree recognised by a national authority, that provides the requisite training, knowledge and application of the principles of clinical medicine generally accepted for the monitoring of relevant clinical trials
* Post-doctoral subspecialty training, medical board certifications as internal medicine or hematology/oncology preferred
* Proven pharmaceutical and/or CRO experience; in lieu of direct experience, previous clinical research experience in an organized environment (e.g., Regulatory Authority, NIH, NCI) or academic institution, plus pharmaceutical or CRG experience. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for personnel with extremely strong clinical research backgrounds and senior positions within the Regulatory or academic institutions
* Proven experience in Hematology/Oncology area (pharmaceutical/CRO experience in hematology/oncology or clinical experience or hematology/oncology board certification).
* Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* The ability to provide clear direction and guidance to others
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* Commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization
* Opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. With more than 15,000 employees and the ability to support clients in more than 90 countries, our global scale and deep therapeutic expertise enable inVentiv to help clients successfully navigate an increasingly complex environment.