IT Analyst – 3 Month Contract – International Healthcare Company
A Growing International Healthcare Company is searching to hire an IT Analyst on an initial 3 month contracting period that will report into the Manager, IT Help Desk. This is an opportunity to work within an organization that is well respected, globally, and to work alongside other true industry professionals.
The IT Analyst will be required to ensure computer function and operations suffice, enabling end-users to carry out their usual business tasks. You will therefore be involved in resolving issues and problems for the end-users.
Your Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues
- Prioritise problems and create schedules to fix them
- Perform hands-on fixes at a desktop level
- Create help-sheets for common issues for the end-users
- Monitor resource utilization
- Provide end-user training to improve computer operation
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting where required
- Knowledge of computer hardware
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with VPN, antispyware, antivirus and disk encryption security technologies
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proven problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to present your ideas in a user-friendly manner
If you are interested in making an application – please send your CV to Alexander Antoniou via: email@example.com