Due to our client being a global drug development services company this could be your next step within your career. Taking on challenges from USA, Australia and the emerging markets, expanding your knowledge not only the Global markets, but working within Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical devices. This can be an incredibly rewarding role for the right candidate as they offer a very generous package and unmatched career progression opportunities.
While our client is a large company their London office sports a close knit group with a small agency feel. They promote the opportunity of being involved with other groups within the business leading to a dynamic and fun environment full of learning opportunities.
• Relationship management with key stakeholders
• Development and implementation of market access strategies to deliver products into the market, including the reimbursement process
• Interpretation of data from a variety of sources with the ability to create clear deliverables to clients and stakeholders
• Actively seeking out collaboration with other projects within the business
• Knowledge of the reimbursement process, including
• Experience of access within the European markets including health policy and regulatory processes in Europe
• Experience in stakeholder recruitment and interviewing
• Excellent written and spoken English, any additional languages are a plus.
• Business development experience
• Evidence of developing relationships with clients
• Experience in reviewing junior members of staff and management
• Experience with HTA submission
• Knowledge of access on the Global level.