Global Pharmaceutical Company – 12 Months – Manager, Biostatistics
If you are an experienced Biostatistician, with strong experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and you would like to take a step up – continue to read.
My client is a global Pharmaceutical company with offices that span across Europe, US, Africa, Asia and Australia. They are experiencing rapid growth due to an influx of projects in their pipeline. Their drive for success within science and their innovation means that they need people who focus on quality.
A Manager of Biostatistics within this company is - an individual who has a proven background of hard work. An individual who has strong hands-on capabilities and an individual who is able to inspire and mentor their team further. If you drive on innovation and would like to find a growing and developing organisation whereby you can work alongside industry renowned professionals, then make an application here.
Biostatistics Manager Responsibilities
Some of your job responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership and responsibility for statistical aspects of a project
- Leading statistical activities on a project level
- Preparing SAPs, including mock tables, listings and figures
- Conducting peer reviews
- Represent the statistics department on project teams
- Train & Mentor other statisticians
- Involved in interviewing and candidate selection
- Lead the development of SOPs
Biostatistics Manager Requirements
Some of the minimum requirements to make an application will include:
- MSc or PhD in Medical Statistics or another relevant area
- Significant work experience within pharma/CRO organisations (minimum of 10 years)
- Strong SAS experience and other software i.e. R
- Good understanding of CDISC standards and implementing SDTM and AdaM datasets
In addition to this, my client is looking for a team player with excellent attention to detail who can plan, monitor and organise activities according to priorities.
Anybody who is interested must send their CV to Alexander Antoniou via firstname.lastname@example.org and a confidential discussion will be arranged.