Barrington James Clinical Recruitment are currently working with one of the world’s largest CRO’s who are renowned throughout industry for training and development. The reason for their success is because they are a company dedicated to quality, making sure that the upmost care is taken from start to finish of projects. With a global reach they have a vision to be the global leader in this field. Due to consistent growth they are looking for exceptional talent to join their team at a variety of different levels, they have high retention and return rates allowing employees to progress their career rapidly.
- Asses site qualification potential
- Participate in implementation of clinical studies
- Supervise the conduct of clinical studies
- Ensure the quality of the project
- Close clinical studies
- Minimum of 18 months on-site monitoring
- University degree in a science related field OR certified health specialist
- ICH – GCP
- EU and FDA requirements
- CT experience
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent English
- CRO experience advantageous
A full job description is available upon application.
My name is Megan, I work for Barrington James and recruit specifically within the Clinical market. If you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively email me on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon!