European Clinical Project Manager
Home based - UK wide
We are currently recruiting for a European Clinical Project Manager to be fully dedicated to our client, a global pharmaceutical company. This position requires an experienced Project Manager ideally within Oncology who is looking to undertake a great opportunity leading clinical studies and working across Europe.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
As a Clinical Project Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the daily operations of Phase I - IV clinical studies for assigned countries /sites, coordinating the initiation, conduct and close out of assigned studies on time, within budget and in accordance with country-specific regulations, as well as having regional management responsibilities. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading study activities such as protocol preparation, investigator selection, site budget/contract development
- Managing all interim analysis, database lock and close out activities for assigned countries / sites
- Guiding and providing study-specific training to CRAs to ensure adherence to protocol and timelines
- Provides protocol specific support to Monitors to ensure quality site management
- Prepare training materials for investigator meetings, investigative site personnel and CRAs
- Support the study team to ensure that study budget is on target.
This is an excellent role, with variety and a good level of responsibility. You will be working with a leading company, joining a team of clinical professionals who are supportive and encouraging of innovation.
To be eligible for consideration you should hold a BSc and have a proven background within clinical research that ideally includes managing clinical trials from set-up to close out. Experience within one of their key therapeutic areas: Oncology, Immunology, Infection Diseases or Neuroscience would also be beneficial.
This position is full time and field based, and is offered through permanent employment with inVentiv Health Clinical. There are many benefits available for employees for inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: salary, 25 days annual leave, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counselling and bonuses!
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply below or contact Amanda Bond on +44 1628 587 413.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com