Clinical Project Coordinator
Due to growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding Project Management Support Unit. The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities within the clinical operation team and responsible for regular, effective onward communication to all the study teams globally on a regular basis.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
- Set-up and maintain project files (electronic and hardcopy)
- Set-up and maintain project plan.
- Maintain and distribute study-specific tracking reports.
- Support project meeting preparation, execution and collection/distribution of materials.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to project managers and assigned projects.
- Ensure all study documents are archived based on the appropriate guidelines and policy.
- Provide support and timely follow-up for audit and quality assurance activities.
- Maintain study information on a variety of databases
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Relevant work experience and BSc. in Life Science.
- Understanding of clinical drug development and clinical trials operations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time and work independently.
- Proficiency with full MS Office Applications, including MS Project.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
- High level of competence in English language.
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counseling and bonuses.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
Please be aware that due to the volume of applications received, only applicants being considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM