Biostatistician Lead – Top 10 Pharma – 12 Months – UK/Germany
A Biostatistician Lead is required for a top Pharma, with their HQ in the UK. They are searching for somebody who is able to fully understand their team and to efficiently handle timelines, budgets and deliverables. For this position, somebody is needed in their HQ but also within their office in Germany
This Pharmaceutical Company have a strong pipeline, focused predominantly on Oncology and Pain. Due to the nature of the position, you must be capable of juggling multiple projects at the same time. We are therefore looking to find ambitious, flexible and success driven individuals.
This Pharmaceutical Company have a team of around 15. This is built up by programmers and biostatisticians from a variety of levels. Therefore, you must be able to mentor, teach and help to develop the current team. Therefore, someone who has the ability to adapt his techniques and strategies of mentoring dependent on the individual is required.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Leading statistical activities (on a project level)
- Preparing the SAPs, including mock tables, listings and figures
- Providing statistical input into clinical development plans
- Providing statistical input into the development of clinical study protocol
- Interpreting clinical study results and collaborating in the preparation of clinical study reports
- Conducting peer review of the clinical study protocols and SAPs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise in one therapeutic area, or strong experience across a range
- 5+ years’ experience as a Biostatistician Manager/Lead within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience working within a variety of teams (small and large) with a variety of companies
- Strong statistical programming skills (high level of SAS and other software e.g. R)
- High level of knowledge in CDISC standards and implementation of SDTM and AdaM datasets
Opportunities with this company are not often available on the market. This could be a chance to make a good impression with a good company that has a great pipeline. They are looking to take somebody on as a freelancer, and to keep this individual long-term.
To find out more, please send your application to Alexander Antoniou via firstname.lastname@example.org