* Manage or lead assignments and programming personnel on single or multiple projects
* Mentor and train selected associates within the Statistical Programming group
* Participates in the development of and ensures compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, and guidelines
* Remain informed of new developments in programming that are relevant to the industry and contribute to the innovation of new reporting systems
* Establish and implement programming standards and comply with regulatory requirements among project team members and across all studies
* Develop standard macros and/or tools in SAS for data analysis and reporting
* Assist with statistical quality assurance review
* Review deliverables before transfer to either internal or external clients
* Ensure that SAS programs developed for specific protocols are effectively portable to other protocols (Reusable code)
* Communicate to management on project status and resource issues
* Direct the work of statistical programming services across sites to achieve quality, timely, and cost-effective study deliverables
* Solicit feedback on project profitability from manager or project manager in order to assess and address productivity issues
* May contribute to performance reviews of statistical programmers
* BSc degree required, M.S. degree preferred in Statistics or Mathematics
* Experience leading SAS programming projects in the pharmaceutical industry demonstrated by the ability to independently act as the point of contact on the statistical programming for all phases of clinical trials, directing the work of one or more programmers
* Proficient in industry standards, medical terminology, and clinical trial methodologies
* Fluent verbal and written English
* Possesses project management skills within the Statistical Programming function
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
* A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Mareike Schönberg on +49 6102 813 227.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM