Here at inVentiv Health we are currently hiring a "Technology Programmer SAS" to join our expanding organization and work with Bayer HealthCare, one of the world's foremost innovators in the field of pharmaceutical and medical products.
inVentiv Health Clinical and Bayer have a strategic partnership in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope. Within this partnership, you will work as an integral part of the Programming Team and will contribute directly to increases in quality, efficiency and flexibility in the development of new medications and medical devices.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
As a Technology SAS Programmer, you will work as an integral part of the Programming Team and will contribute directly to increases in quality, efficiency and flexibility in the development of new medications and medical devices.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
* Developing global tools and utilities with The SAS System
* Assist in validation and documentation of global macros
* Gathering requirements
* Write user specifications for utility updates
* Develop validation scripts and run validation suites
* Write documentation for user support
* Perform independent code review
* Write supporting validation documents
To be eligible for consideration we are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
* Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in mathematics, statistics, computer science, natural sciences, informatics or a related field or an equivalent qualification with comparable theoretical and technical depth.
* Extensive knowledge of SAS programming with demonstrable interest in using less common techniques such as regular expressions, hash objects, etc.
* Extensive experience of statistical programming and/or data management programming for clinical trials
* Experience of unit testing frameworks
* Knowledge of CDISC Standards including SDTM and ADaM
* Knowledge of statistics and Java advantageous
If you have the required experience then we would love to hear from you, please send your application along with your CV.