Working as a Senior Project Manager within our Data Services group you will be responsible for the management and leadership of the Data Services aspect of multiple projects across various therapeutic areas. You will be responsible for building and maintaining good relationships with our clients and furthermore act as the main point of contact for any queries regarding Data Services. Thus you will be offered the opportunity to work in a global team of Data Services experts that is keen to continuously drive our service to the next level.
* Oversee multiple data services studies
* Represent inVentiv Health to the customer, ensuring satisfaction levels are maintained and program deliverables are communicated effectively.
* Lead data to ensure quality, timelines and budget management.
* Responsible for TMF Management Plan and quality and completeness of TMF for assigned projects.
* Accountable for the financial performance of each project assignment.
* Accountable for all project deliverables for each project assigned.
* Coordinate activities and deliverables of all study conduct partners and proactively identify and manage issues.
* Ensure studies are conducted in compliance with GCP, relevant SOP's and regulatory requirements.
* Accountable for maintenance of study information on a variety of databases and systems.
* Responsible for study management components of inspection readiness for all aspects of the study conduct.
* Oversight for development and implementation of project plans.
* Plan, coordinate and present at internal and external meetings.
* Direct the activities of assigned Project Support staff
* Prepare project management reports for clients and management.
* Implement resource strategies to achieve project goals.
* Developing contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure successful delivery of study goals.
* Participate in bid defense meetings where presented as potential project manager/director.
* Lead operational input to proposal development and pricing including proposed operations strategy.
* May train and support new Project Managers