Study Delivery Lead
Maidenhead - Office-based
Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a Study Delivery Lead (Global Study Manager) to be based in Maidenhead, UK (with some flexible home working on offer).
The Study Delivery Lead will be part of a new team which is 100% sponsor dedicated. In these roles you will be working at the very heart of global clinical trials and across an impressive portfolio of vaccine studies, the global studies will be both existing and new, so there is an opportunity to make an impact on existing clinical development and also see studies through from the very start to close out.
In addition, the position will involve taking an active role process improvement through leading initiatives which will offer the chance to be visible within the wider organisation and make a significant difference within the sponsor.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
Working as a Study Delivery Lead your main remit will be:
- Execution and delivery of the study to time, budget and quality as defined in the Development Plans and study protocol
- Single point of contact for operational planning and design, operational feasibility and delivery of their study(ies) from commit to study idea until publication.
- Leadership, study management, oversight and project management of both global and in-country activities, as well as authorship of some study documents.
- Lead and actively participate within process improvement initiatives both across clinical operations and cross functionally
- Work closely with the Clinical Research Development Leaders (CRDL), Epidemiologist (central and regional) and Country Medical Directors (for Local studies)
- Interact with other SDLs to share best practices, support process improvements and participates in working groups as applicable.
This position will offer both variety in therapeutic areas and challenging remits and responsibilities, additionally being part of this high profile team build could offer you the chance to be involved in something very exciting!
To be eligible candidates should have:
- Life Science Degree
- Significant experience in managing clinical research studies, clinical operations or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of GCP's and ICH guidelines
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Previous experience of business / study process improvement, ideally within a project management function.
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, sick pay, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counseling and bonuses!
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
Please be aware that due to the volume of applications received, only applicants being considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions.
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM