Sr GSPV Technology Specialist, UK
Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a Sr GSPV Technology Specialist to be based in Maidenhead.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
As a member of our Global Safety and Pharmacovigilance team, you would be responsible for providing GSPV Systems support related primarily to SAS programming and data outputs from the safety database.
* Serve as the lead project team member to design and specify the overall approach to a GSPV project's programming requirements.
* Manage or lead assignments and programming personnel on GSPV projects.
* Assist with documenting safety database custom programming requirements for internal, client or regulatory use.
* Develop and/or validate SAS programs for Data Migration and custom reports.
* Plan, write, and execute custom SAS programs to produce safety data reports.
* Plan, write, and execute custom SAS programs for safety database migrations.
* Validate and/or perform quality control checks on output.
* Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, company policies, procedures, and standards.
* Assist with the execution and validation of safety data migrations into the safety database.
* Generate listings, reports and queries from the safety database for internal, client, or regulatory use.
* Participate as requested at project team and client meetings.
* Assist with other safety database initiatives as needed
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
* Bachelor's Degree in life sciences, computer science or other technology-related field
* Strong experience with and understanding of Argus database
* Excellent team player and attention to detail
* Good knowledge of ICH guidelines and regulations relating to safety reporting.
* Computer proficient including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to word processing software (MS Word), presentation software (MS PowerPoint), email software (Outlook), diagramming/workflow software (MS Visio) and spreadsheet software (MS Excel)
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
* Competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* Commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization
* Opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. With more than 15,000 employees and the ability to support clients in more than 90 countries, our global scale and deep therapeutic expertise enable inVentiv to help clients successfully navigate an increasingly complex environment.