I am currently working with a rapidly expanding German Biotech company. With 22% growth in the last year they are looking for exceptional talent to join their highly motivated, multidisciplinary team. The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to work in the German headquarters within a close nit team reporting directly to the senior manager. My client has a massive molecules pipeline at pre-clinical, and are offering a unique package.
Some of your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing operational input into trial protocols
- Designing data collection forms (CRFs)
- Managing regulatory authority applications and approvals
- Liaising with doctors/consultants and investigators
- Setting up trial sites
- Trial monitoring including regular site visits
- Closing down trial sites upon trial completion
- Overseeing CRO monitoring activities
- Supporting and overseeing investigator-sponsored trials
- Degree in Life Sciences
- 3 years or more monitoring experience as CRA within CRO, Pharma or Biotech
- Experience with sire initiation, site monitoring and site close out
- Experience in clinical studies phases 1 and 2
- 2 years experience in oncology studies
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication skills
A full job description is available upon request.
My name is Megan, I work for Barrington James and recruit specifically within the Clinical market. If you would like to speak to me regarding one of my current vacancies, or simply be made aware of opportunities as they arise then please call me today on +44 (0)1293 77 66 44 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively email me on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon!