Senior / Principal Statistical Programmer
Office-based (Warsaw) or home-based
We are currently hiring a Senior / Principal Statistical Programmer to join our expanding organization on a strategic partnership in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope. Within this partnership, you will work as an integral part of the full drug development process and will enjoy seeing the full outcome of your work.
You will be part of a bespoke and highly skilled statistical programming team working to the most up to data quality standards. The Statistical Programmer is a member of the Biostatistics team and plays a lead role in performing all SAS programming tasks required for clinical trial analysis and reporting. This position works closely with other members of the Biostatistics, and Data Management departments on various clinical projects and may function as Lead Statistical Programmer on multiple projects.
* Manage or lead assignments and programming personnel on single or multiple projects
* Mentor and train selected associates within the Statistical Programming group
* Participates in the development of and ensures compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, and guidelines
* Remain informed of new developments in programming that are relevant to the industry and contribute to the innovation of new reporting systems
* Establish and implement programming standards and comply with regulatory requirements among project team members and across all studies
* Develop standard macros and/or tools in SAS for data analysis and reporting
* Assist with statistical quality assurance review
* Review deliverables before transfer to either internal or external clients
* Ensure that SAS programs developed for specific protocols are effectively portable to other protocols (Reusable code)
* Communicate to management on project status and resource issues
* Direct the work of statistical programming services across sites to achieve quality, timely, and cost-effective study deliverables
* Solicit feedback on project profitability from manager or project manager in order to assess and address productivity issues
* May contribute to performance reviews of statistical programmers
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organisation
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com.