inVentiv Health is currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated CRA with previous clinical research experience in Russia to work as a Clinical Research Associate.
You will be working on oncology studies for a global Pharma client. As a CRA you will be responsible for the full range of activities from study set-up through to close-out.
* Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site.
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site.
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site.
* Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA.
* Plan and conduct investigator and site-staff training.
* Conduct site initiation, monitoring and closure visits.
* Create site specific and monitoring tools.
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g, temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented.
* This opportunity would suit a CRA with experience monitoring in Russia.
* You must be fluent in Russian as well as a good level of English.
* You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a motivation towards strong team work and enjoy building relationships.
* There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 28 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, additional vacation, life and accidental insurance and lunch allowance.