(Senior) CRA / Serbia
Our client - global biopharmaceutical company is looking for a (Senior) Site Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to work office based in Serbia (Belgrade). As a SCRA you will manage activities of clinical investigative sites ensuring successful execution of the study protocols. You will be responsible for complex studies with potentially large numbers of sites requiring oversight of operational issues therefore you will have a proven track record as a SCRA.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
Responsibilities will include:
* Monitors activities conducted by clinical investigative sites.
* Plan and conduct investigator and site-staff training
* Conduct site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring and study closeout visits for Phase I-IV studies in accordance with applicable regulations, GCP, ICH Guidelines and SOP as well as business processes.
* Create site specific and monitoring tools
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g , temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented.
* Manages and monitors the activities of clinical investigative sites across a maximum of 5 protocols and multiple therapeutic areas
* Conduct site closure visit according to the checklist activities listed on the site closure report
* Trains study site personnel on the protocol and applicable regulatory requirements in collaboration with project team members.
To be eligible for consideration, you will come with:
* Minimum 3 years of clinically related experiences working on a CRA position
* Current in-depth knowledge and understanding of appropriate therapeutic indications, oncology nice to have
* Experience in on-site monitoring of investigational drug trials is required
* Fluent Serbian is required in addition to good English (verbal and written).
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in Serbia then please apply to: Katarzyna Chromiak at
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. With more than 15,000 employees and the ability to support clients in more than 90 countries, our global scale and deep therapeutic expertise enable inVentiv to help clients successfully navigate an increasingly complex environment.