Clinical Trails Assistant, Hungary
Our client - global biopharmaceutical company is looking for Clinical Trails Assistant to work office based in Budapest. The CTA provides administrative support to the Clinical Project Manager and clinical study team as directed in order to meet the objectives of the project and sponsor.
nVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
Responsibilities will include:
* Set-up and maintain project files
* Set-up and maintain investigator files
* Fax, photocopy, and distribute study-related documents
* Contact study personnel at sites regarding administrative issues
* Order office supplies as needed by project team
* Generate and maintain study-specific tracking spreadsheets (e.g. patient
enrollment, regulatory documents, site visits, investigator payments)
* Ship/mail supplies and documents to clients, investigator sites, and IRBs
* Assist in assembling materials and binders for Investigators' Meetings
* Prepare regulatory binders (Study File Notebooks) for study sites
* Maintain Investigator payment documentation
To be eligible for consideration, you will come with:
* Experience/ proven track record in in-house support or monitoring
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Good standard of computer literacy with MS Office, Outlook, Word & Excel
* Fluent English and Hungarian skills
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in Hungary then please apply to: Katarzyna Chromiak at
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. With more than 15,000 employees and the ability to support clients in more than 90 countries, our global scale and deep therapeutic expertise enable inVentiv to help clients successfully navigate an increasingly complex environment.