inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for dedicated and motivated Clinical Trial Coordinators with previous clinical research experience in Germany to work Office Based in Haar near Munich (Germany). You will be working on studies for a global Pharmaceutical client, playing an integral role within an established team.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their experience in biopharmaceuticals and work on pivotal studies within a global organisation.
* Set-up and maintain project files
* Set-up and maintain investigator files
* Fax, photocopy, and distribute study-related documents
* Contact study personnel at sites regarding administrative issues
* Order office supplies as needed by project team
* Generate and maintain study-specific tracking spreadsheets (e.g. patient enrollment, regulatory documents, site visits, investigator payments)
* Ship/mail supplies and documents to clients, investigator sites, and IRBs
* Assist in assembling materials and binders for Investigators' Meetings
* Prepare regulatory binders (Study File Notebooks) for study sites
* Maintain Investigator payment documentation
To apply for this position you preferably should have previously worked as a Clinical Trial Assistant/CTA in Germany (at least one year experience), hold an EU passport or valid German work visa, speak fluent German and English and be willing to work office-based in Germany. Furthermore:
* Preferably one year of clinical research experience, preferably in a similar role or at least a further education or an internship in clinical research
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience / proven track record in in-house support and/or monitoring
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Good standard of computer literacy with MS Office, Outlook, Word & Excel
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 30 days annual leave, life insurance, accidental death and disability cover and bonuses! The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health Clinical.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in Germany then please apply or contact Andreas Schulz on +49 (0)30 345 069 11.
If this role is not suitable for your experience but you have worked in clinical research in the industry and would like to discuss other roles, please contact a member of the inVentiv Health Clinical team on +49 (0)30 345 069 11.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com