Location: North London
Barrington James are currently partnered with a worldwide provider of first rate Patient recruitment and retention solutions. Although the company has a secure HQ in the United Kingdom it also has in depth experience of working in clinical research in over 40 countries, making it the number one company for effective global solutions. They are renowned for their total professionalism and unwavering will to gain client satisfaction. The company also strives to give its employees the best working environment with state of the art facilities and competitive salaries, ensuring that it goes the extra mile to keep employees happy.
As part of the PRA team you will be able to hone a vast skill set. You will become an expert in studying IVRS data to find recruitment/retention trends. You will be working to design and implement digital outreach programs that will spread across the company’s global network.
(Include but not limited to)
- Implement the strategies of patient recruitment and retention
- Work with CRA’s and project managers
- Find the best ways to highlight patient pools
- Creative design and branding
- Review IVRS data for recruitment/retention trends
- Attending client update meetings
- Implementing an international digital outreach campaign
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and excellence in recording accurate information
- Life science degree
Why Patient Recruitment?
- Academia who wants a foot into industry?
- CRA who no longer wants to travel?
- Want managerial experience?
- Clinical monitoring associate next step?
- JCRA, SSU, CTA or project coordinator who wants a new challenge?