SCRA/ Senior Clinical Research Associate
Johannesburg, South Africa
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated SrCRA with previous clinical research experience in South Africa to work as a Clinical Research Associate within our global pharma client.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
* Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g , temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented. Inform the investigational staff of the distribution process
* Conduct initiation, site monitoring and close out visits according to the checklist of activities
* This opportunity would suit a CRA with 3-5 years monitoring experience in South Africa.
* You need to have a good level of English
* You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a motivation towards strong team work and enjoy building relationships.
* The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health Clinical, including full benefits.
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv.They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 20 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, life and accidental insurance.
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM