Pharmaceutical Intern, Lucerne – Switzerland, 1-year FTC
Clintec is actively recruiting for an Intern to join our expanding global company in Switzerland on an initial 1-year FTC. The paid internship will be office based in Lucerne, working directly in-sourced to our top pharmaceutical client, gaining experience across a variety of key departments.
Responsibilities & Activities:
• The successful Intern will get to know the sales organisation in current projects of the daily business.
• They will gain insight into the different activities of pharmaceutical sales & marketing, customer solutions & customer care, congress organisation, as well as tasks of the medical department.
• Collaboration in adjacent areas such as Market Access, Pricing & Reimbursement, Regulatory Affairs and Policy & Communication, as well as a possible rotation in another business units.
• Master’s Degree required, Doctorate is desired (special focus on human medicine, pharmacy, human biology, natural sciences, economics, economics, health care, health economics, legal sciences and related disciplines).
• Digital native
• Enjoys working independently
• Strong customer focus and business acumen with a strategic mind
• Fluent English and German, French is desirable.
Clintec AG in Zug is a global CRO present in over 50 countries worldwide. We are currently working on strategic assignments as a pharmaceutical service provider with several multinational pharmaceutical companies in Switzerland. As part of our expansion to our established team in Switzerland, we have a number of exciting opportunities available.
By working for Clintec you will have exposure to interesting assignments with leading players in global pharma R&D, and hence you can further your career in a dynamic, stable environment where you can be assured of rewarding benefits.