Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA
CRA II/ Clinical Research Associate II
Moscow, Russian Federation
Working through our Strategic Resourcing Staffing division, you will be responsible for the full range of activities from study set-up through to close-out.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
* Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g , temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented. Inform the investigational staff of the distribution process
* Conduct initiation, site monitoring and close out visits according to the checklist of activities
* This opportunity would suit a CRA with experience monitoring in Russia.
* You need to be fluent in Russian as well as a good level of English.
* You need to be educated as Medical Doctor or Pharmacist.
* You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a motivation towards strong team work and enjoy building relationships.
* The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health Clinical, including full benefits.
Freelance contractors are not being considered for this position.
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv.They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 28 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, additional vacation, life and accidental insurance and lunch allowance.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in Russian Federation then please contact Polina Ladova on +007 495 730 2850 ext 198.
If this role is not suitable for your experience but you have worked in clinical research in the industry and would like to discuss other roles, please contact Polina on the number above.
Clinical Research, CRA, CRO, CNS, CRA Monitor, Permanent CRA, Phase II CRA, Phase III CRA, Clinical Research Associate, CRA II