Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
* Acting as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical programming activities
* Serving as the lead programmer to design and specify the overall approach to a project's programming tasks
* Providing statistical programming liaison with the client
* Providing statistical programming input for SAPs
* Creating and maintaining programming tracking documentation
* Creating, testing and maintaining SAS programs for clinical studies
* Generating summary tables, data listings, graphs and derived datasets as specified in the statistical analysis plan
* Generating outputs and reports to support other departments e.g. data management, medical writing
* Performing validation on computer-generated output to verify accuracy
* Developing utility SAS macros for use in project programs
* Performing validation on standard SAS macros
* Transfer of deliverables
* Following departmental SOPS, OGs and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH)
* Extensive experience with SAS programming in a relevant clinical trial environment as demonstrated by the ability to lead multiple complex and/or global projects with teams of statistical programmers
* Hands-on experience with legacy data
* Proven track record in working with phases II -III
* Ability and skill in mentoring more junior staff
* Excellent communication skills, proven ability to work to deadlines
BSc degree required, M.S. degree preferred in Statistics or Mathematics
In return we will offer:
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
* A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.