Statistician – Market Research – Food & Drink
My client is a global Market Research organisation that works with >50% of the top global food and drink companies. Joining this organisation is an opportunity to truly impact and develop the packs and products that you see every day. This is an enjoyable and professional environment that offer thorough academy training for lower level employees as well as other great benefits.
Due to the companies’ international presence, no day is ever the same. It is therefore a great opportunity to join a challenging and innovative environment where you can truly add value to international markets.
My client is looking for an ambitious and determined statistician who is looking for their next career move. You will be joining an established team of 10 statisticians and Data Scientists predominantly based in the UK but also liaising with their global offices.
Part of your tasks will include:
- Linear and Non-Linear modelling
- Multivariate techniques
- Design of experiment
- Structural equation modelling, such as Bayesian and PLS pathway
- Engaging with the rest of the team
- Attending team meetings to present and hear peer ideas
The requirements for applying include:
- Educated to Post Graduate level with a relative statistical content
- Computer literate with Excel and statistical software
- Time management
- Multi-tasking skills
- Adaptability and the willingness to learn new skills and techniques
This is a great opportunity for a Statistician to get involved in a marketing company and to develop and learn new skills. If you are interested in learning more or applying, please send your CV and application to Alexander Antoniou: email@example.com