Site Manager, Sponsor based, Sweden
Office based in Stockholm
Here at INC Research/ inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to be based in one of our clients office in Stockholm.
As a Site Manager you would be providing leadership, mentoring, technical and operational support to the team to ensure quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals on the projects covering Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
* Ensure Site Monitors' proper access and usage of respective Sponsor systems
* Allocate workload and site assignments within the clinical monitoring team
* Review monitoring reports within the timelines mandated by SOPs or monitoring plans
* Oversee Clinical Monitoring side of the project and provide relevant support to Site Monitors assigned to relevant project
* Make sure Site Monitors assigned to the study adhere to the budget
* Ensure quality of the clinical monitoring deliverables within a project and maintain proper visibility of its progress by the use of tracking tools
* Ensure efficient dissemination of information across the team
* Interact with the client and other functional departments related to clinical monitoring activities and deliverables
* Ensure alignment of clinical activities to budget
* Support development of study materials and present them at investigator or study launch meetings
* Support the identification of out of scope activities including the completion of clinical monitoring aspects of change orders
* Participate in business development proposals, defense meetings and proposal development
* Act as project manager on regional studies with limited scope of work
* Bachelor's degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
* Five to seven years of prior clinical monitoring experience. Part of the required years of clinical experience can be compensated by Study Start-Up Lead experience.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and align teams in the achievement of project milestones
* Demonstrated capability of working in an international environment across regions, countries, and time zones
* Knowledge of basic financial principles
* Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
* Strong organizational skills
* Must demonstrate good computer skills
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
* Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 20%)
* Competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
* Commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization
* Opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA