"Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA."
We are currently hiring a "Technology Programmer SAS" to join our expanding organization and work with Bayer HealthCare, one of the world's foremost innovators in the field of pharmaceutical and medical products.
inVentiv Health Clinical and Bayer have a strategic partnership in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope. Within this partnership, you will work as an integral part of the Programming Team and will contribute directly to increases in quality, efficiency and flexibility in the development of new medications and medical devices.
* Developing global tools and utilities with The SAS System®
* Assist in validation and documentation of global macros
* Gathering requirements
* Write user specifications for utility updates
* Develop validation scripts and run validation suites
* Write documentation for user support
* Perform independent code review
* Write supporting validation documents
In return we will offer:
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
* A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.