Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
CRA II or Senior CRA
INC Research/inVentiv Health Cinical are currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated CRA with previous clinical research experience in Bulgaria to work as a Clinical Research Associate II or Senior Clinical Research Associate
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
* Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g, temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented. Inform the investigational staff of the distribution process
* Conduct initiation, site monitoring and close out visits according to the checklist of activities
* This opportunity would suit a CRA with at least 2 year of on-site monitoring experience
* Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in a health related field
* Fluent in Bulgarian and English language (written and oral)
* Able to be flexible, willing to travel
Freelance contractors are not being considered for this position
There are many benefits available to employees. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 22 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, life and accidental insurance.