Local Project Manager / Clinical Site Manager
Home-based & office-based
Permanent contract, full-time
Here at INC Research/inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a Local Project Manager to be based in Rome.
Our global Pharma client is looking for a Local Project Manager to work from Rome. You would be working directly with the client full-time although your employment will come via INC Research/inVentiv Health.
* Independently monitors the progress of assigned Investigative sites by maintaining close contact with site personnel and Site Monitors.
* Coordinates and maintains effective communication (oral, written), and serves as a Client contact for the Investigator.
* Provides feedback and status updates to internal stakeholders.
* Independently manages activities at the site by providing guidance as required and by collaborating with other key stakeholders.
* Documents substantive contacts concisely and in accordance with SOPs.
* Identifies potential site issue and suggests resolutions.
To be eligible for consideration, you will come with experience working as a Local Project Manager or Lead Clinical Research Associate, monitoring clinical studies in Italy.
Strong experience in startup process will be an asset. You will be motivated and organized and should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent Italian is required in addition to good English (verbal and written).
This position is full time and is offered through permanent employment (available for request).
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.