Statistical Programmer Senior / Principal
Poland or any EMEA country
Office-based or home-based
We are currently hiring a Senior / Principal Statistical Programmer to join our expanding organization on a strategic partnership in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope. Within this partnership, you will work as an integral part of the full drug development process and will enjoy seeing the full outcome of your work.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
You will be part of a bespoke and highly skilled statistical programming team working to the most up to data quality standards. You will work closely with other members of the Biostatistics and DMt departments on various clinical projects and may act as Lead Statistical Programmer on multiple projects.
* Manage or lead assignments and programming personnel on single or multiple projects
* Mentor and train selected associates within the Statistical Programming group
* Participates in the development of and ensures compliance to SOPs, policies, and guidelines
* Remain informed of new developments in programming that are relevant to the industry and contribute to the innovation of new reporting systems
* Establish and implement programming standards and comply with regulatory requirements among project team members and across all studies
* Develop standard macros and/or tools in SAS for data analysis and reporting
* Assist with statistical quality assurance review
* Review deliverables before transfer to either internal or external clients
* Ensure that SAS programs developed for specific protocols are effectively portable to other protocols (Reusable code)
* Direct the work of statistical programming services across sites to achieve quality, timely, and cost-effective study deliverables
* Solicit feedback on project profitability from manager or project manager in order to assess and address productivity issues
* May contribute to performance reviews of statistical programmers
* BSc degree required, M.S. degree preferred in Statistics or Mathematics
* Experience leading SAS programming projects in the pharmaceutical industry demonstrated by the ability to independently act as the point of contact on the statistical programming for all phases of clinical trials, directing the work of one or more programmers
* Proficient in industry standards, medical terminology, and clinical trial methodologies
* Fluent verbal and written English
* Possesses project management skills within the Statistical Programming function
This position is full time and is offered through permanent employment with inVentiv Health Clinical (details on request)
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in EMEA then please apply by CV or contact Magdalena Raczyńska on
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com.