Statistical Programmer II/Senior
Home or office-based
We are currently hiring a Statistical Programmer II or Senior to join our expanding organization on a strategic partnership in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope.
inVentiv Health: Work Here. Matters Everywhere.
You will be part of a bespoke and highly skilled statistical programming team working to the most up to data quality standards. The Statistical Programmer is a member of the Biostatistics team and plays a lead role in performing all SAS programming tasks required for clinical trial analysis and reporting. This position works closely with other members of the Biostatistics, and Data Management departments on various clinical projects.
* Manage or lead assignments and programming personnel on single or multiple projects
* Mentor and train selected associates within the Statistical Programming group
* Participates in the development of and ensures compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, and guidelines
* Remain informed of new developments in programming that are relevant to the industry and contribute to the innovation of new reporting systems
* Establish and implement programming standards and comply with regulatory requirements among project team members and across all studies
* Develop standard macros and/or tools in SAS for data analysis and reporting
* Assist with statistical quality assurance review
* Review deliverables before transfer to either internal or external clients
* Ensure that SAS programs developed for specific protocols are effectively portable to other protocols (Reusable code)
* Direct the work of statistical programming services across sites to achieve quality, timely, and cost-effective study deliverables
* Solicit feedback on project profitability from manager or project manager in order to assess and address productivity issues
* May contribute to performance reviews of statistical programmers
* BSc degree required, M.S. degree preferred in Statistics or Mathematics
* Experience leading SAS programming projects in the pharmaceutical industry demonstrated by the ability to independently act as the point of contact on the statistical programming for all phases of clinical trials, directing the work of one or more programmers
* Proficient in industry standards, medical terminology, and clinical trial methodologies
* Fluent verbal and written English
This position is full time and is offered through permanent employment with inVentiv Health Clinical (details on request).
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
inVentiv Health Clinical delivers high quality drug development programs and clinical staffing solutions of all sizes around the world to achieve our vison - Shortening the distance from lab to lifeTM.