Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
The position is responsible for statistical methodology, developing or reviewing of protocols and statistical analysis plans for clinical projects, and acts as the lead statistician on complex global trials and across multiple studies.
* Assigned to single sponsor studies for a top 10 pharmaceutical company
* Be involved in consumer health studies across oral health, nutrition and skin health
* Work closely with marketing teams and see results of your work on TV!
* Work with cross-functional, global teams from the comfort of your own home, or one of our offices
* Home or office based across EMEA
* Project Lead function with direct client contact
* Review and writing of the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
* review of specifications /datasets/ TFLs (=tables, figures, listings)
* Quality Control of analysis / datasets
* Provide input on specifications to Programmers
* Deliver input to Clinical Study Reports
* 3-4 trials at a time (trials tend to be short and last four to five months from beginning to end)