STDM SAS Programmer – France (Home-Based) – Fixed Term Contract
Clintec is actively recruiting for a STDM Expert with SAS Programming skills to join our expanding global company in France. This is a full-time role, working on a fixed-term contract for a period of 1 month, with a view for extension. This would be an ideal role for a contractor looking for their next project.
The individual will be required to work home-based but may be required to attend a meeting at the office in Paris. By working for Clintec you can further your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you can be assured of rewarding benefits.
• Check SDTM-annotated CRF
• Check SDTM specification is complete and correct
• Check SDTM domains match the specification
• Check the Pinnacle 21 report is acceptable
• Review SDTM Mapping programs
• Fluency in English or French language (written, spoken)
• Bachelor Degree (or equivalent)
• Significant experience in SDTM specification and mapping
• Significant experience in a SAS Programming
• Daily use of CDISC controlled terminology
• Experience working in a pharmaceutical/medical device company or a CRO
• Good communication skills with the ability to work with various cross functional depts.
• Willingness and ability to travel if/when required
• Eligible to work in France
Clintec is a dynamic, UK headquartered, privately owned, full service Contract Research Organisation with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assisting in their key product development efforts for over two decades. At Clintec we have experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, rare disease, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
Clintec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. Clintec offers a competitive salary and rewards package.