Clinical Research Associate II
Office-based in Warsaw (negotiable)
Here at INC Research/inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a CRA II to be based in Warsaw with one of the largest and most successful Pharmaceutical companies in the world.
While performing this role you will be responsible for both project management and trial execution by conducting all activities related to the initiation, conduct and completion of clinical trials.
* Ensure to set up proper recruitment/maintenance plan based on appropriate analysis of capability of sites selected
* Support the site initiation and training executed by CRAs.
* Monitor on status of planned versus actual patient recruitment/timeline and implement strategies to correct deviations from proposed plan according to metrics.
* Liaise with global TA/BU clinical teams and CPOs to identify issues and mediate resolution in a timely manner at a project level.
* Identify project and Clinical Operations issues that will impact the successful conduct of a trial and bring to the attention of the GMO Head for information and/or resolution in a timely manner
* Participate in multi-disciplinary teams within CPO and globally to evaluate and implement process improvement.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
* At least 2-3 years' experience in clinical research, including experience in monitoring oncology trials.
* Solid understanding of clinical trial design, trial execution and operations.
* Knowledge of international standards (GCP/ICH), international (FDA, EMEA) and local regulations.
* Expertise in communication, managing multiple priorities and computer literacy.
* Fluent written and spoken English and Polish language skills.
There are many benefits available to employees. They include competitive compensation and benefits (details on request).
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Magdalena Raczyńska on
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.