Clinical Trial Assistant
Permanent contract, 0.5 FTE
Here at INC Research/inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to be based in Warsaw for 2,5 days/week.
* Assisting the Site Managers with the preparation of EC submissions.
* eTMF maintenance
* Preparing on site investigator files and materials for initiation
* Processing of contracts
* Preparing confidentiality agreements
* Sending protocol packages to site
* Tracking and indexing of country specific essential documents.
* Resupplying sites with study materials
* Liaising with sites to chase essential documents, CRF pages, queries, CTP docs
* Regular mailings to site e.g. IBs/safety information, relabeling, newsletters
* Providing site monitor & site manager support
* R&D file maintenance
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
* Experience in CTA role required (min. 6 months - 1 year)
* Experience with using eTMF and CTMS
* Demonstrated accountability for tracking and retrieval of essential documents and on site investigator file creation
* Excellent communication, prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
* Proven ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and to tight timelines
* Proven ability to work in a team environment and with a wide variety of people, including external clients
* A good understanding of the clinical trial process and required CTA activities from study feasibility to study close out
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office and general computer systems
This position is part-time and is offered through permanent employment (details on request).
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.