Principal Statistical Programmer, Strategic Resourcing
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
We are currently hiring a "Principal Statistical Programmer" to join our expanding organization and work with Bayer Pharmaceuticals, one of the world's foremost innovators in the field of pharmaceutical and medical products. The technology programmer develops and maintains SAS macros and other tools for use in clinical studies. These tools, which are mostly used by statistical and data management programmers, are implementations of central processes in clinical development.
INC Research / inVentiv Health and Bayer have a strategic partnership in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope. Within this partnership, you will work as an integral part of the Programming Team and will contribute directly to increases in quality, efficiency and flexibility in the development of new medications and medical devices.
* Developing global tools and utilities with The SAS System®
* Assist in validation and documentation of global macros
* Gathering requirements
* Write user specifications for utility updates
* Develop validation scripts and run validation suites
* Write documentation for user support
* Perform independent code review
* Write supporting validation documents
* Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in mathematics, statistics, computer science, natural sciences, informatics or a related field or an equivalent qualification with comparable theoretical and technical depth.
* Extensive knowledge of SAS programming with demonstrable interest in using less common techniques such as regular expressions, hash objects, etc.
* Extensive experience of statistical programming and/or data management programming for clinical trials
* Experience of unit testing frameworks
* Knowledge of CDISC Standards including SDTM and ADaM
* Knowledge of statistics and Java advantageous
* A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
* A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
* The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Magdalena Raczyńska on